Your Guide To Bar And Lounge Furniture
Your 2020 Guide To Bar And Lounge Furniture
Bars and lounges have a different feel and purpose to restaurants and eateries. For one thing, your visitors are likely to be attending for one or two drinks and not for an entire evening – which means you have a relatively short space of time within which you can entice them to stay as long as possible. You’re also going to want to make their time with you as comfortable and as relaxing as physically possible – which is why you should be thinking carefully about the furniture you put into such a space.
Think About the Atmosphere
The best bar and lounge furniture options for you will be those which fit in well with the atmosphere you wish to create. Bars and lounges will generally arrive in two flavours – quirky, or sophisticated – and with this in mind, you should almost certainly be looking for seating, tables and accessories which stand out or blend in as you see fit. You should also think about the communal aspects of your bar – you may even wish to introduce dining options if you wish to open your lounge to a wider scope of people. In which case, it’s high time you started looking at practical and appealing furniture options which will encourage and entice the right visitors time and again.
Tips to Consider
Getting bar and lounge furniture just right first time around is always going to be tricky – which is why it is always worth listening to the advice of seasoned furniture specialists for the leisure industry if you aim to really start creating a buzz about your business. Here are just a few things we think you should be keeping in mind:
- Consider different seating and table levels for your guests. If you are offering dining as well as drinking, it is worth thinking about lower seating for restaurant guests and high seating for drinking visitors. It’s more or less what’s expected in the bar industry!
- Think carefully about spacing between the top of your seating and the tops of your tables. You’re going to want to maximise comfort, legroom and ease of access – which is why we’ve made it easier for you to pick and choose from a range of different chairs and tables that you can easily fit together.
- If you’re interested in adding a touch of fabric to your bar or lounge design, always look for fabric options which push forward stain resistance. Easy-clean and low maintenance options are key when it comes to running a busy bar environment.
- Always focus on durability and longevity. If you’re aiming to run your bar for many moons to come, you are going to need to look for furniture to weather the years.
Check out our brochures or contact us today!
- Adapting Your Restaurant during Covid
- Top 10 Restaurants for Mothers Day in Essex 2020
- 10 Tips For Healthy Eating in Restaurants
- Winter Menus in London 2020 and Restaurant Design
- Fire Resistant Fabrics 5 Things All Restaurant Owners Must Know
- 5 Ways to Throw a Spooky Halloween Party at Your Restaurant
- Halloween 2020! Do or Die?
- Button Back Seating
- How to capture and prepare for the Festive Trade
- Tips Cleaning Your Pub or Restaurant